As you’re visiting INFINITI of Northern Kentucky for routine service, many Cincinnati, OH drivers can’t help but wonder what’s nearby. Some maintenance tasks can take some time, leaving drivers available to explore the area. Whether you’re looking for a new favorite restaurant, a popular new store, or just want to learn some exciting facts, we have you covered! Let us help you answer the question “where is Cincinnati?” and give you ideas on where to visit next time you’re near Fort Wright!
Fun Facts About Cincinnati
Are you wondering about the Kentucky cities close to Cincinnati? We don’t blame you! There’s a lot to learn about the nearby cities, which is why the team at INFINITI of Northern Kentucky has compiled a list of interesting facts about Cincinnati. Did you know about these tidbits? Let us know!
- Cincinnati is named in honor of Roman statesman and military leader, Lucius Cincinnatus, who was given absolute power to rule the empire when it was attacked. Following his victory, he resigned and went back to farming.
- It is the first major American city founded after the American Revolution.
- It is often referred to as “Paris of America.”
- It is called the “Chili Capital of America” because it has more Chili restaurants per capita than any other U.S. city.
- The first recorded crime in Cincinnati was cucumber theft.
- The city of Cincinnati has a subway system that was built but never used and ultimately abandoned.
- Legendary director, Steven Spielberg, was born in Cincinnati.
- The Cincinnati Red Stockings was the first professional baseball team.
- In 2008, a Cincinnati TV station went from WKRP-TV to WKRP in Cincinnati to bring in those who loved the popular 70s sitcom.
INFINITI of Northern Kentucky is Your Trusted Full Service Center
Whether you need a routine oil change, tire rotation, battery check, or major repairs, the INFINITI-trained mechanics are ready to service your vehicle! We provide efficient, high-quality service as we make sure your vehicle is performing at its best. We’re just a short drive from Cincinnati – which means quality, affordable service is closeby!
Visit INFINITI of Northern Kentucky Today!
Whether you’re looking to explore Kentucky cities close to Cincinnati, want to find the best restaurants near Cincinnati, OH, the best shopping locations, museums, and dog parks, INFINITI of Northern Kentucky is proud to be your local guide! In addition to helping you answer “where is Cincinnati”, we offer recommendations for the best things to do in downtown Cincinnati, delicious restaurants in Fort Wright, KY, as well as providing help to get you the new or used INFINITI best suited for you and help make sure your vehicle is performing at its best for eco-friendly drives. Where is Cincinnati? It’s just a short drive from our Fort Wright showroom!