Your INFINITI Warranty Guide
What does a car warranty cover? Cincinnati, OH owners of new INFINITI vehicles have likely wondered about their warranty coverage, and INFINITI of Northern Kentucky is here to get you up to speed!
Standard INFINITI Warranty
The standard INFINITI warranty includes the following:
- Basic Warranty for four years or 60,000 miles: Covers any repairs needed to correct defects in materials or workmanship of parts and components.
- INFINITI Powertrain Warranty for six years or 70,000 miles: covers any repairs needed to correct defects in material or workmanship of engine, drivetrain, restraint system, and transmission and transaxle.
- Corrosion Warranty for seven years or unlimited mileage: Covers any body sheet metal panel supplied by INFINITI that has developed perforation due to corrosion in normal use.
Please be advised that you must bring your vehicle to an authorized INFINITI retailer to obtain warranty service.
INFINITI Elite Warranty
If you would like to extend your Standard INFINITI Warranty, then Florence drivers can purchase the INFINITI Elite Warranty, also known as the INFINITI Elite Extended Protection Plan. This provides additional protection for covered components for up to seven years or 100,000 miles, and it also extends four-year Roadside Assistance.
INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
Covington drivers who opt instead to purchase an INFINITI certified pre-owned car will, in turn, have access to the INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Warranty. This includes:
- Coverage for six years or 100,000 miles from the vehicle’s first in-service date
- Coverage for the engine, transmission, drivetrain, restraint, replacement parts, and more
- Emergency roadside assistance with trip interruption benefits
What the INFINITI Warranty Does Not Cover
Remember that the INFINITI Warranty does have its exceptions. For example, damage, failures, or corrosion caused by the following would not be covered:
- Racing and competitive driving
- Misuse, like using the vehicle to tow
- Not operating the vehicle in accordance with the Owner’s Manual
- Accident or collision
- Glass breakage, unless resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Normal wear and tear
Schedule Service with INFINITI of Northern Kentucky
Schedule service for your INFINITI manufacturer warranty repairs by getting in touch with INFINITI of Northern Kentucky. We can even set you up with a brand-new INFINITI model, and we’ll always keep you up-to-date on warranty coverage!