It’s time to get a new INFINITI to enhance your daily drives around Cincinnati, OH. During the research, many car buyers often wonder which financial path they should take – getting a lease or buying. The financial team at the INFINITI of Northern Kentucky finance department recommends finding out what will work best for you when it comes to getting a lease vs. buying. Keep in mind what you can afford, your driving needs, and what you want. INFINITI of Northern Kentucky is exploring the benefits that come with financing and leasing, so you can make the best financial decision. “Should I buy or lease?” – we have your helpful tips at INFINITI of Northern Kentucky!
Benefits of Buying a Car
- No Mileage Restrictions: Planning on doing a lot of driving from Covington to Florence and beyond? Buying may be a better option. Without the mileage limits that you have to follow on a leased vehicle, you can do as much driving as you want.
- Total Ownership: Buying a car means it’s yours, and you’re free to do with the vehicle as you see fit. There are no restrictions on how it’s modified, decorated, etc.
- Customization: Want to stand out among the crowd? Buying a vehicle allows you to make any cosmetic and mechanical changes that you see fit. Create the car of your dreams without restriction.
- Ability to Sell: Without a lease agreement, you free to sell the car at any time.
- Financing Options: While leasing is not a hassle, the process of financing a car is straightforward and more open to car buyers without excellent credit scores. Buying also allows you to refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Less Cost Over Time: While purchasing a new car is more expensive at first, it’s less complicated with the cost over time as you work towards paying off your loan. With total ownership, the vehicle becomes less expensive to own the longer you have it.
Benefits of Leasing a Car
- Lower Payments: Leasing a vehicle will cost less than buying when it comes to monthly lease payments and down payments.
- Less Sales Tax: Most states have lower sales tax when leasing a car. Some areas only require drivers to pay the tax on the amount that you put in the down payment and for the monthly payments.
- Trade-Ins: When the lease agreement ends, the process of getting your next leased vehicle is easy. Visit INFINITI of Northern Kentucky, pay off any remaining fees, and drive off in your next vehicle of choice.
- Great Coverage: Warranty coverage and maintenance is simple when leasing! When any issues pop up under your warranty, as long as you don’t go over the mileage limit, it is covered.
- Options: Leasing lets you get in the newest models with the latest in technology vehicles each time you lease a new vehicle. You will have a variety of options, making it easier to find the model best suited for you.
- High Approval Rate: You may be denied for an auto loan, it is much easier to get approved for a lease, as even those with poor or no credit can be approved.
Learn More About Leasing vs. Finance at INFINITI of Northern Kentucky
No matter what choice you make between getting a lease vs. buying, it’s important to make your final decision based on your financial situation and what’s needed in your next vehicle. Learn how car finance works and explore our INFINITI leasing and financing deals before visiting our dealership near Newport for your next vehicle. Give us a call if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment.