When you purchase a new INFINITI vehicle from INFINITI of Northern Kentucky, you’ll have peace of mind on Cincinnati, OH roads for 48 months and unlimited miles with INFINITI Roadside Assistance! What is Roadside Assistance? This convenient program allows 24-hour access to towing, jump-start, lockout services, and much more, no matter where you are, 365 days a year. Learn more about INFINITI Roadside Assistance with INFINITI of Northern Kentucky, below!
What’s Included with INFINITI Roadside Assistance?
With INFINITI Roadside Assistance on your side 24/7, you’ll be able to drive with confidence whether you’re just cruising around Florence or you’re driving cross-country to visit family. Even on holidays, INFINITI Roadside Assistance is here for you. When you need help, call the INFINITI Roadside Assistance phone number at 1-800-662-6200 and be ready to provide your name, your VIN number, your location, and details on the issue you’re experiencing. Here’s an overview of what’s provided to you through INFINITI Roadside Assistance:
- Towing Services: In the event of a breakdown, accident, or if you slide off the road, you can receive towing service to the nearest certified INFINITI service center.
- Jump-Start Services: If a dead battery has you stuck, INFINITI Roadside Assistance can be there in a jiffy to provide a jump-start and get you back on the road.
- Fuel Delivery Services: If you run out of gas, INFINITI Roadside Assistance will deliver up to two gallons of fuel directly to your location.
- Lockout Services: Locked your keys in the car? No problem! Roadside Assistance will get you back into your vehicle, and if your keys are lost, up to $100 will be covered in getting a new one made.
- Tire Change Services: If you have a flat and need help putting on your spare, Roadside Assistance is here to help. If you don’t have a spare on-board or your spare is deflated, the cost of a new tire will not be covered.
Trip Interruption Coverage
If you’re traveling up to 100 miles from your home in Covington and experience a mechanical failure, INFINITI Roadside Assistance will provide up to $900 in trip interruption coverage. This includes expenses for meals, lodging, substitute transportation, and the cost for reuniting you with your vehicle after it’s been serviced under warranty coverage.
Learn More at INFINITI of Northern Kentucky!
Have lingering questions about what is Roadside Assistance, what to include in a winter car safety kit, or how long you should go before you replace your tires? Don’t hesitate to contact us! If ever you’re looking for a certified INFINITI service center in the Fort Wright area, you can count on INFINITI of Northern Kentucky. Just be sure to take a look at our service specials, designed to help you save on repairs!