An artistic takeover happens once inside the INFINITI QX50. You will encounter a blend of ergonomics and easygoing textiles. The perfect mixture of elegant surfaces adorns the entire cabin. The INFINITI QX50 interior unites leathers, wood accents, and stitching. You can expect nothing less than a calming and comfortable ride. If you live near the Covington, give us a call to set up an appointment. We want you to know how incredible the QX50 is when you are behind its wheel. Read on to learn more about the INFINITI QX50 interior.
INFINITI QX50 Interior: Driver-centric
The new INFINITI QX50 comes equipped with a driver-focused interior and driver-assist technologies. Drive with ease using Forward Emergency Braking and Pedestrian Detection. Empower your daily commutes with Advanced Intelligent Cruise Control and enjoy the drive. The INFINITI QX50 interior is innovative at its finest:
- Intelligent Key with Illuminated Push Button Ignition
- Tri-zone automatic climate control available
- Cargo net tie-down anchors in the cargo area
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 8-way power-adjustable front seats with driver power lumbar
- Dual-occupant memory system for driver’s seat, steering wheel and outside mirrors available
- 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
INFINITI QX50: Technology
You can expect the latest in technology with upgraded interior features. Here’s some of what to expect inside the QX50:
- Bose® Performance Series 16-speaker Premium Audio including Subwoofer
- Streaming Audio via Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- SiriusXM® Radio with Advanced Audio Features 3 month complimentary trial
- Available Head-Up Display
- INFINITI InTouch™ Dual Display System Screens, LCD/VGA 8-inch upper and 7-inch lower color vehicle-information displays
- INFINITI InTouch™
- Voice Recognition for audio, Bluetooth® and vehicle information, including music search by voice
- Rearview Monitor
- Navigation available
INFINITI QX50: Dimensions
The INFINITI SUV QX50 is spacious and offers split-folding seats. There are available trim options to generate more capacity for weekend getaways or extra passengers. Let’s take a look at the INFINITI QX80 dimensions:
- Headroom (front/rear): 41 inches / 39.1 inches
- Legroom (front/rear): 39.6 inches / 38.7 inches
- Passenger Volume: 104.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (second-row upright): 31.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (second-row folded): 65.1 cubic feet
INFINITI QX50: Cargo Space
The INFINITI QX50 cargo space delivers up to 65.1 cubic feet when the second-row seats are folded down. You can quickly grab camping gear or sports bags with its tall hatch opening. Hide it and forget it with its hidden under-floor bin for easy access. How much space is 31.4 cubic feet? To start, you can fit a full-size stroller lengthwise without using the split-fold seating. Just imagine how much you can fit with both seats flooded down?
Explore the INFINITI QX50 interior Today!
At INFINITI of Northern Kentucky, we know that Florence drivers love to drive in luxury. We are confident that the INFINITI QX50 interior will suit various needs. We encourage you to contact us to set up future appointments. Before you do, check out our INFINITI deals for additional savings. The next time you require a luxury SUV crossover, connect with INFINITI of Northern Kentucky.