Step Inside the 2019 INFINITI QX60 Interior
The 2019 INFINITI QX60 provides a luxurious upgrade to your Cincinnati, OH driving experience with its versatile, spacious cabin and advanced tech features. Whether you opt for the base level or top-tier trim is no matter: You can rest assured your growing family will feel right at home in a new INFINITI QX60. Let’s take an in-depth look at what this luxury crossover SUV has to offer.
INFINITI QX60 Interior Space
- First/Second/Third Row Headroom: 40.7 inches/38.2 inches/36.5 inches
- First/Second/Third Row Legroom: 42.2 inches/41.7 inches/30.8 inches
- Cargo space: 16.0 cubic feet behind the third row, 40.5 cubic feet behind the second row, 76.2 cubic feet behind the first row
- Total interior volume: 149.0 cubic feet
When you need extra cargo space, simply put your 60/40 split folding second row or 50/50 split folding third row seat backs to use. A standard heated 8-way power driver’s seat and heated 6-way power front passenger’s seat provide comfort up front. If you’d like to add climate-controlled front seats and heated outboard second row seats, consider upgrading to the LUXE trim level.
QX60 Standard Interior Features
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control with Microfilter
- Front center console w/dual-level storage, a 12-volt outlet, 2 USB ports, and an auxiliary jack
- Second row folding armrest with storage
- Tie down anchors for the cargo net
- First, second, and third row USB ports
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- INFINITI InTouch™ 8-inch infotainment display
A 6-speaker audio system is standard for the QX60 PURE, while the QX60 LUXE offers a BOSE® 13-speaker premium audio system with available wireless headphones.
2019 INFINITI QX60 Optional Packages
Available exclusively on the LUXE and LUXE AWD models, the following three optional INFINITI packages offer a myriad of desirable upgrades to add a bit of flair and personal touch to your QX60:
- ESSENTIAL PACKAGE
- Leather-appointed seats for the first and second row
- INFINITI InTouch™ Navigation with voice recognition
- INFINITI Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates
- THEATER PACKAGE
- Dual 8-inch monitors for video playback
- Rear console-mounted USB port and HDMI port
- Two wireless headphones
- Rear headphone jack w/volume control
- Wireless remote control
- LIMITED PACKAGE
- Unique contrast stitching on steering wheel, instrument panel, and shift knob
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Stone colored semi-aniline leather-appointed perforated seats in all three rows
- Dark silver-colored wood accents
These packages will add $2,900, $2,150, or $5,000, respectively, to the purchase price of your new luxury crossover SUV.
Find Your INFINITI QX60 at INFINITI of Northern Kentucky Today
Ready to get behind the wheel? Visit us near Covington to take a 2019 INFINITI SUV QX60 for a test drive. Don’t wait to reward yourself with superior comfort, plenty of cargo space, and luxe interior amenities! Contact us with any lingering questions you may have, or continue your research on the QX60 when you compare it to the Acura MDX.
More from INFINITI of Northern Kentucky
The 2019 INFINITI QX60 provides a luxurious upgrade to your Cincinnati, OH driving experience with its versatile, spacious cabin and advanced tech features. Whether you opt for the base level or top-tier trim is no matter: You can rest assured your growing family will feel right at home in a new INFINITI QX60. Let’s take…
Yes! The 2019 INFINITI QX80 certainly can tow and actually has a maximum towing capacity of 8,500 pounds, thanks to its 5.6L V8 engine, 400 hp, and high-tech features to allow you to tow safely around Cincinnati, OH and beyond. Learn more about its capability and features at INFINITI of Northern Kentucky. INFINITI QX80 Inventory Contact Us QX80 Performance…
While many Cincinnati, OH drivers visit INFINITI of Northern Kentucky for a new or used luxury vehicle, they all don’t know the history of this top-rated automotive brand. This luxury auto brand is from Japan, and their story starts in 1985 with the formation of Nissan’s top secret “Horizon Task Force.” The objective was to create a new performance…